Hello, my name is Sophia and I am a teacher of English in Ancient Olympia, Greece. Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Joom joom joom... Joomla!!

It is about time I updated my website, it has been quite a while now that experimenting and getting Joomla to work has taken up most of my practically non-existent free time!! It is pretty interesting to look for features that I want to incorporate and then, change and personalize the template's interface. The school's website comes next!
Of course, all this in the midst of eTwinning, applications for environmental projects, conferences, seminars, paper for a conference in Thessaloniki next October (houhounaki addicts beware, we are up and running!!!) plus the 8th Olympia International Film Festival for Children and Young People that is on in a few days time!!! This year, 2 of our students are entering for Camera Zizanio!!! So, good luck to Harris with his movie and Panaghiotis who is featured in it!!!
It's on days like this that I wonder: how is it possible for people to get bored with all this going on? (I haven't taken into account the average of 5-7 dvds that I get to watch on a weekly basis, plus hanging out and chatting with friends!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home