Hello, my name is Sophia and I am a teacher of English in Ancient Olympia, Greece. Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Surfing

Amazing what a search for a Bresser weather station can lead to... One click away, the online weather in Tinos, two more clicks, my old house! Talk about stepping back in time! It's like hitting the back button in fx and there we are, music streaming out of the open windows, the kids playing and laughing outside, and inside, us on the old couch, dreaming of what is now the past! Click, click, the town narrow streets, only now in sunlight, where we followed Hale-Bopp's trail into the skies. Click, the patter of feet on the cobblestones, click, the smell of jasmine, my future old house, click, trivial pursuit, click,... And the clickerati go on!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home