Hello, my name is Sophia and I am a teacher of English in Ancient Olympia, Greece. Welcome to my blog!

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Restoring old furniture

Ok, something you should really do outdoors, the chemicals and the dust is just way too much! And even though I think the cells of my hands will be dancing mambo for days (by the way, do you think this will improve the quality of frape??? Hmm...) by operating the sander, it wasn't really all that time consuming or tiring, plus the result was worth it! Just take care you don't get to breath the wood stain or any of the varnishes, or you'll be writing poetry under the moonlight!!! Which reminds me, gotta hit the road!!! Blogposting is not a good excuse for being late!! ;-D
Νικόλα, χρόνια πολλά!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home